Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRUE unarmored Prowess
This isn't exactly needed but I imangine it can be fun for roleplaying those martial artists that really forfeit all weapons and armors.

Can the Skill unarmored Prowess effect be doubled when you wear no Torso armor atall(minimum rank*4,Max level, so 40 evade)? Maybe even trippled when MA is also Destiny(Minimum Rank*4,Max your current level, so 60 evade)?

The reason as to why is actually because in case you go "Unarmored" you usually do Ninja armor which gives 33 evade at max.(+20 from this skill so 53) but you also get a bit of defense/magic defense and access to an Enchantment. *shrug* Just a random thought, as I looked at my evade with and without unarmored armor items and ifgured it doesn't make all that much sense to lose over 30 evade for wearing even less.

Oh also minimal synergy with evoker and it's +5 power skill, per equipment slot not filled.
makes sense
I think doubled (+40) with no armor is fine, +60 evade would just make no armor the best armor for martial artists hands down.
I said mainclass, I actually meant destiny when trippled, my bad. But yeah while I say it's not exactly "better" cause you forfeit an torso enchant for just 7 evade it would still be veeeeery good and most certainly up there, I agree.
Again not needed, though it would be a nice destiny bonus.
Do we really wanna buff evade MAs right now when dodge is already a disgusting meta?

Are we really ready to feed someone +40 free evade for their kensei/monk meta chars just for foregoing the 28-33 evade they can get from ninja armor? Sure, there's disadvantages, like no chest enchant so no giant gene/leviathans to make up from the relatively low hp that monks can survive on anyway but uhhh... Yeah, I'm against this, and we all know how much I play MA
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]
And remove their Gigantic Gene/Boneheart in the process? Well... Kind of helps early game nerds in PvE, to be honest.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
"Ryuzaki" Wrote:Do we really wanna buff evade MAs right now when dodge is already a disgusting meta?

Are we really ready to feed someone +40 free evade for their kensei/monk meta chars just for foregoing the 28-33 evade they can get from ninja armor? Sure, there's disadvantages, like no chest enchant so no giant gene/leviathans to make up from the relatively low hp that monks can survive on anyway but uhhh... Yeah, I'm against this, and we all know how much I play MA

Reread the suggestion, what you critizize is not even happening with it in neither case. At "Worst" it allows destiny MA to stand better on their own legs without needing the Kensei passives.
with my suggestion you still lose 8-13 evade over ninja armor, its in no way a buff to the upper end. It's more like Koonie says, probably helps nerds early on and mostly roleplay/Evoker synergy.
Please. I want the naked character dream to be real.
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]