Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Pet!
A series of posters have been put up around Cellsvich.

MISSING PET!

Hello, my name is Alex Rozencreutz and I am missing my pet dog Felix. Please let me know if you see him! There's a picture of him below!

[Image: Chinese-Shar-Pei-600x600.jpg]

Somewhere, the wind is blowing.....
((WHAT AN ADORABLE DOG, AM I RIGHT?))
A few days had gone by, without incident and without worry, as it was quite doubtful anyone found that dog. Somewhere in Cellsvich, a puppy scampered back to its owner, and as a fresh rain poured down onto the town, it was heard, loud and clear, across the ENTIRETY of Cellsvich.

POP!

It sounded almost like a bubble being burst, although in massive numbers and sounding especially wet, as all of the missing pet posters revealed their true colors.

Upon the finely crafted Sylphid Paper, with filigree and ornament, was a crude letter, scrawled in an erratic hand. And this is what it said!

[Image: 2UM4kGb.png]
[Image: upoCaJR.png]
[Image: 8XU6Xfq.png]
[Image: x0cTDi9.png]
[Image: u4Fa0kT.png]
[Image: 2JF0hBf.png]
[Image: Xew6mrz.png]

Written at the very bottom, seemed to be a perfect fascimile, or something close to it, of Itadeki's signature, although with some.... Creative license added to it, it seemed.

In addition, after a short delay, each of the 50 posters strewn around the Cellsvich area began LOUDLY BELLOWING the contents of the letter to anyone and anything nearby, ensuring that whatever happened to the letter, it would be heard.

Finally, at the bottom of the letter, was attached a small crudely drawn picture.

[Image: c5fbd01522f0192b30ad9a769cc170b6.png]
Within an hour of this illusionary shenanigan, the Imperial Guard would have made short work of the mad posters, tearing them all off from the boards and buildings and whatever else they were tacked onto.

Within two hours, a plethora of posters boasting about Itadeki and his feats-- particularly his selfless efforts in defending Cellsvich from the most recent invasion-- were raised in response to the previous slander.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
By the time the Commander was doing his part, an annoyed Dan with a few on-duty guards and some guard rookies were already walking and patrolling around Cellsvich to find any possible suspects, while doing some damage control to calm down the populace, as this small shenanigan pretty much threw a perfectly functional environment in light disarray.

Sudden "yelling posters" weren't something one would do if they wanted to send a meaningful message for anyone, probably.

As soon as this was done, everybody would just move on with their daily routine. Except this poor group of guards, who are now exhausted. A whole capital for a couple of men was not that easy of a task.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]