Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fluttering Fairies
Well, after looking into the forums, I noticed that there was mention of a possible fairy race, back in 2016. Of course, not much seemed to happen from that, that I've seen, so I'd like to revive the idea, since back then Dev seemed interested in the idea. So...

Fairy Race:
They'd have high faith, and will, but low strength and vitality. They'd be fast, because fairy wings, and have high res and san, but low def, GUI would be pretty low, but luck may be average, because I think fairies are pretty lucky.

I think they could have a racial skill that allows them to make someone airborne for 1M, called fairy dust, and it would be ICly like throwing some fairy dust at the target. It could work for ally or foe. Other racial ideas could be done, instead, but this is the only one I could think of.

...but I like the idea of a non-corrupt fairy-like race, heh.

Ideas? Thoughts?
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
I like it.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
We want jammer and goblin girls first dammit!
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
But fairies were considered possible and I like sparkly light magic people that aren't papis
Jammer Girls for life. If we whine enough, Dev will succumb one day between 2019 and 2020.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Fair enough