Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Flare Spell Loss
I don't know if this had already been suggested or not, but I thought I should ask anyway.

Can we have Final Flare only lose your spells during a battle instead of both outside battle and during battle? It's annoying to lose all your spells and have to resteal all of them.

I don't know whether this would belong in suggestions or balance fu, so I decided to be safe and go with the latter. Despite this change not affecting how this skill performs in actual battle.
It's more convenient in all honesty. Final Flare is almost never used mainly due to that reason.

Besides, people usually re-steal the lost spells anyway, so it's not like it would cause something negatively impactful. I think this would be fine.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
It's also a bit funky to have full access to your spells after you Final Flare, then lose them once the battle ends. (As it works currently)
Does the game currently have any way for you to lose your copied spells in the middle of a battle but get them back afterwards? Just trying to figure out how easy this would be to implement.
Spell Snatch takes spells away for the combat from the person being stolen from, but it's given back at the end.
Does that work against copied spells just fine?
"Neus" Wrote:Does that work against copied spells just fine?
According to a friend of mine, yes. The opposing ST loses their spell until the end of the battle when spell snatched.
Alright, sure, why not.