Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hit formula rebalance
Every point of hit over 50% hit rate requires 2 points per %, 4 points every % past 75%

ever point of evade under 50% requires 2 points per %, 4 points under % past 25%

this both successfuly balances super dodge and super hit

a hit of 150% becomes 86%, 100% would require a pre existing 200%

on the opposite end a 0% becomes a 25% a -50% becomes a 12%

this doesn't make super dodge or hit unusable but it brings a bit of fairnes.
Sadly, I'd have to say, I'm in disagreement with this idea. At it's very core, it IS a good idea. However, the issue comes from seeing so many 80%s miss that it's freakishly uncanny. (It should be 1/5 but it feels more like 2/1, and I am not even joking) 100% hit is a very welcome safety net. You know you can rely on that attack. Without it, I'd seriously just spam autohits since at least they're reliable.

If the RNG wasn't the biggest colossal dick in the history of RNGs, I might be in favor of this idea. However... yeah.
*loud burp*
SL is a certified dick, and such RNG will never change.
this is the only fair way to balance super dodge, to give people a chance to hit them....you have to hit the high end hit
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3305#p3305 Wrote:Lolzytripd » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:16 am[/url]"]this is the only fair way to balance super dodge, to give people a chance to hit them....you have to hit the high end hit
If only we had certain things that were guaranteed to hit no matter what, right?
Archers don't have those sadly, aerial razor is pathetic and starbow is kill myself now please ( everyone has spirit mirror)