Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whisper Crisper
Simple enough request. Can we have so when someone whispers near you but not close enough for you to actually hear we get a message like Cat Girl whispers something but you can't make out what.

Often people will whisper IC but you have no way of actually telling they are whispering unless you guess at it from the emote bubble above their head. This leads to some odd situations where you would have noticed someone whispering realistically but it goes completely undetected allowing them to have a full conversation without the other person in the room even having a clue that they were whispering. This could also be applied to wemote too and actually while im suggesting this it could also apply to say and emotes that are just out of range. A little message saying Cat Girl says something but is too far away for you to hear
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.p...255#p29255

I've made a topic on the same subject in the past, the idea is the same.
Maybe make an option to toggle it, if it gets annoying?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
This would allow guardsmen and women to know something is happening in their presence... But muh secret plans...
In all seriousness I'm for it.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
If it gets annoying tell people ic to go away or stop whispering. Like you would irl
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
I think a more elegant solution would be to have a little overlay pop-up when someone whispers/speaks in general, though that'd require an icon.
"Neus" Wrote:I think a more elegant solution would be to have a little overlay pop-up when someone whispers/speaks in general, though that'd require an icon.
It could be the normal speech bubble that slowly fades out.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Maybe with a different color. I kind of like this solution and will probably try drawing the icon once I'm back home from college.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]