Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ripple dimension 0M
I do not know if this is already a known bug or not, but stacking ripple dimension to 3 currently reduces the summon youkai momentum cost to 0. Because of this, you can summon all youkai at once in only 1 turn and still have some momentum left.
How are you able to instantly stack it up to LV3 with only one Youkai? I haven't crossed this when doing against only one enemy. (Prinny)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Oh sorry, i didn't mean only one youkai. I used 3 youkai in a row along with impact call and ripple dimension to take the momentum cost down to 0. This also seems to be pretty recent, I noticed it yesterday.
[Image: BK4nwoE.png]

damnit dev
Welcome to the Zoo.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
This has been corrected.
After the bug that reduced the youkai momentum cost to 0 has been fixed, I noticed something else that seems to be a bug as well.
When you summon using impact call along with ripple dimension, ripple dimension decreases the momentum cost of the first summoning skill you use as well, allowing up to 6 youkai to be summoned per turn.

Let me give an example.
Suppose you were going to summon for the first time, the summoning cost should be 3M, but if you use impact call+ripple dimension when doing this, that cost goes down to 2M, instead of only decreasing the next youkai summon.

So instead of the momentum cost for summoning every youkai looking like this:
3>2>1>1
It looks like this:
2>1>1>1>1>1