Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum stuff
Can we get a longer signature limit?

Before:
Your signature cannot be longer than 500 characters excluding BB code markup.
Your signature cannot be longer than 1000 characters including BB code markup.
After:
There is a 255 character limit.

And maybe bigger avatars?

Before:
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 150 by 150 pixels or 100.0 KB (whichever is smaller).
After:
Maximum dimensions; width: 120 pixels, height: 120 pixels, file size: 117.19 KiB.

And this would be nice, too.
There you go.
Based.

I'll let you know when something else is missing, like quick reply.
Is there any way to make it not so white-bright, maybe based on user preference, also? I liked the darker tone of the old forums.

We also can't send personal messages until we're "more active", apparently. I don't know if the other forums had that, too.
Yeah. The quick reply, and dark tones of the older forums were definitely bonuses. In this BRIGHTER tones, it's actually kind of hard on the eyes if bright lights hurt and make them blurry. A dark-toned option would definitely be preferable to white/light blue/blue
I found some stuff. I don't know anything about phpBB though, so someone else may have to dig through it to see what could work.

Quick Reply

Last Topic Title - It says it's no longer supported because it's a part of core phpBB now, but I don't see that.

Language Packs - I saw that we only had British English right now, and I don't really know if or when we'll need more, but just in case.
RIP blog posts.
That too.

Also, looks like Knight isn't staff anymore. Let's point and name call.
Quick Reply has been enabled.

You can now see the topic name of the last reply in the forum index.

As for the color scheme, I might be able to adjust it, but I don't really have any problems with the way it currently looks, and with how many mods are installed, I don't know if I want to go digging around the style files to make adjustments.
Can we just change the colours to the dark grey and black we had before?
I agree with Sderg, this is poppy-bright and hard on my eyes.