Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Razing Salamander & Kraken's Sigh
Really simple one here. Instead of dealing UL fire damage and UL ice damage when the special attack procs on these, can it just be fire or ice damage equal to your Fire ATK or Ice ATK? Hell, even 50% of your elemental attack would be better than UL.

Same thing could be suggested for Acidic Claws, as the community consensus seems to be that this item is the worst 10* in the game.
Additionally, I think the special attack/effect should be a skill on its own. It turns out to be more inconvenient than helpful when you want your attack to be the normal one instead of the projectile- this I've noticed in PVE and PVP.

EDIT: To be more specific, I meant this:
[Image: TOsjq2b.png]
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Acidic Claws really needs a buff and yeah from what I've heard of people using those bows is the skill activating screws you over more than it helps.
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
I suggest like op said making these effects skills that deal damage equal to fire/ice attack and deal additional damage equal to UL/2%
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Signed.
I do not only deal less damage on it, it also can't crit for momentum gained or anything else. A UL effect shouldn't let me hope to not trigger.
The only reason it can be remotely useful is when the other person is some dodge like and you have troubles hitting, but even then its feeling more like taking the risk of missing entirely over hitting with the highly reduced special effect most of the time.

not exactly on topic but agreed on acid claws. For what they do 50% acid damage might even be too low but good enough compared to what they do tight now, could also just be UL*3 acid damage.
"Shujin" Wrote:not exactly on topic but agreed on acid claws. For what they do 50% acid damage might even be too low but good enough compared to what they do tight now, could also just be UL*3 acid damage.
I think it's more fun to be able to build around something. At worse you could say: "Deals acid damage equal UL*3 or your Acid ATK - whichever is higher."

But personally I don't see any point in static elemental damage, aside from activating gimmicky effects like Ring of the Bat. And while that's a valid strategy to employ, it isn't worthy of a 10* item.
Considering its a glove slot, I'd say to be on the safe side acidic claws should just be 2 + UL*4% of your acid ATK on hit with fist weapons, making it 50% Acid ATK at max level.

We already have serpent strikes for 100% Acid ATK on hitting, start mixing the two together and you're getting Elemental Overtime levels of damage for basically no momentum investment or upkeep.

I have no objections on the Kraken's Sigh and Razing Salamander as long as their skills get some range.