Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Riposte
This should be a toggle-able ability or simply not use up your charged stacks. It's quite annoying to charge a weapon a couple of times for a high hit, then a riposte comes and uses the charges for minimum damage.
Considering toggle abilities can only be toggled on one’s own turn, I agree with the togggle solution.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Charged Weapon has been used as a reason for a riposte toggle in at least 3 threads like this, all with no as answer, I guess we'll have to see if this will be any different.

Inherently I suppose thats one of the downsides of Charged Weapons, you just probably shouldn't pick up riposte with 'em, and elite engine does exist for more sustained damage.
Not really interested in making it a toggle I'm afraid.
Can Excel weapons atleast get a 0m safety toggle, or maybe make it a accellia skill for synergy.
"Lolzytripd" Wrote:Can Excel weapons atleast get a 0m safety toggle, or maybe make it a accellia skill for synergy.

Or just...don't have riposte, you're using an excel weapon so you have to be mindful of that, hell, elite charge already does to some extent assist with accidental ripostes.