Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranger FP Cost Adjustments
Ranger uses a lot of FP, and I mean it guzzles through FP extremely quickly even for high WIL builds, all the FP Regen in the world can't save the massive FP cost associated with using Annorum to trigger an effect, with the combined FP cost of the spells associated as well it can be upwards to 50+ FP to do what you need to do.

A huge QOL buff to Rangers would be adjusting Annorum to be around 5 or 10 FP To use, since it has a long cooldown already that already prevents it from being spammed.
But can this not go for many other classes as well like Vergalas?
Quite frankly, posting "But what about x class" is rather unrelated to the topic at hand, if you're concerned with Verglas FP Costs feel free to raise a thread on them, addressing everyone's FP issues in 1 thread is simply overbearing to compile.
This... This is the sole reason I have so much trouble on my Rangers, I require too much fp to survive more than a single battle before needing to return unless I have custard, and not everyone's a chef that can make that.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
a large reason as to why Ranger isn't used in PvE builds is precisely this reason, annorum is effective at what it does but it simply costs too much FP in conjunction with other ranger skills.
What about a 2 point Innate-Into-Passive skill that gives 1 FP regen per plant within 3 range of Ranger?
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
eh that feels like a lot of hassle to solve a problem I could see it just being solved with a 20% reduc to ranger skills and a 60% reduc to annorum.