Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wikipedia invaded again! (Cmon really?)
Throughout the years, The game wiki was given relative peace. There were hardly any intruders that edited, and changed wordings around in stupid fashion, and being immature. It was often made with fruitful contributions, and honest changes. Changes that help educate new players, and veterans. Returning, and anews. Now. That ended few months aback. There, we were faced with new challenges. Not by grammar. Not by spelling. Not by weird understanding of Fandom Wiki's special feature.

But by the malicious players.

For countless days, we've been unable to keep them at bay. With great to our dismay. We can un-edit their work, but we cannot stop them from repeating. They constantly harass the wiki. Changing wordings around, and being complete pain in the arse. With Devourer of Souls only one capable of punishing the wrongdoers. We, the wiki contributors, are simply powerless to handle the troublemakers. The game GMs, Slydria, Dystopia, Chaos Meme Dragon. These three do not have the power of authority over the wiki itself either.

Here, posted in this screenshots are recent "attack" on wiki.

[Image: unknown.png]

And even a COMPLETE Wiki edit changes.

[Image: ThisFuckingMemetho.png]

Simply put. With no way to prevent this. I must implore. Lock Wiki to account edits-only, or attribute people to becoming Wiki admins. This kind of nonsense shouldn't continue any longer with constant invasion.

We're simply men, and women without weapons to protect ourselves. So give us one. One way, or another.
[Image: XDo90hy.png]
Locking the wiki from "ANYONE BEING ABLE TO EDIT" is already forward enough. I'd even vote for Skull to get administrative powers there, since he's been the guy to contribute to it the most. Just today I learned that some proxy-covered shitface felt like mowing through all of our collective work to make it better, and I'm no less happy about it.

C'mon. Low blow. The wiki doesn't even concern Dev. It was a hit on us players more than him or the GMs, if that was the goal of this immature autism.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
At the very least I believe requiring a user account to edit the wiki will help a lot with the current issue at hand.
I don't know who owns what accounts, so if the GMs want to post their wikia accounts I can try and give them more options.

Wikia doesn't allow disabling anonymous edits, so that's not an option.
https://community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Protect_site
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Sure thing, my account is just Slydria, no surprises there.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
On a serious note, this is ridiculous and the players shouldn't be editing pages in this way. I'm glad Dev is taking initiative to fix this.

On a non-serious note. . .

[strike]girl those edits are beyond hilarious and being the author of the high stacy of mecallah i am PLEASED.[/strike]
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)