Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elementally Impactfull Switching
So, could we be allowed to replace our current Enchant such as Galren with one of the others like Nerhaven? In the case of a dual element mage, you'd like to capitalize on having spells of another element when your primary is resisted by PVE mobs, right? As it currently stands, trying to enchant yourself with a different enchant brings up the 'cannot target' red square on yourself.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
That sounds like a good idea, if it only works for yourself. Removing another ally's enchant to replace with yours could be some hardcore grieving.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Pretty sure it's made like this because it's supposed to give you a weakness you can't switch out off so easily.
What if each weakness stays between switching?

EDIT: To clarify, until the timer runs out for the original enchant.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
I agree with Saw somewhat here, immediately switching your enchant cause somebody found your weakness could be a bad thing, it'd need to be restricted to a main class equipable passive or as he brought up, keep the weakness.
I kinda like Saws idea.
Same. Making it only the most recent effect of Elemental Impact being the one to apply would make pretty funny situations.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]