Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luminary failement
Luminary element reduces your elemental atk instead of increasing it. (to reproduce, check you elem attack, then get luminary element and check again)
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]
It doesn't reduce from what I am experiencing currently. Pretty sure it's best to use it with an elemental atk that you want to use without putting points in the "stat"

For example, if I were to make a Evoker/LB but my stat spread is Will/Def/Vit/Res (My Earth/Water/Dark atks) will be healthy without needing the boost from will. However if I wanted to use Fire Spells with that same stat spread and had say 80 will, using Luminary for Fire Atk would be a benefit since my Earth/Water/Dark spells would of already had stat investment as opposed to the >6 Fire Atk I would have from not putting any stats into strength

Least that's how I view it..
To put it short, Luminary Element's wording near the end implies that it does not increase your elemental ATK by your WIL, instead it uses your WIL as the elemental ATK stat, instead of the original stat.

For instance, using fire aspect would let you build 60 WIL and have 60 Fire ATK, with no STR investment whatsoever.
It isn't going to be a flat increase if your WIL is lower than the stat the element is originally tied to.
so its just 'replace any element giving stat with wil'? You know, that would make a simpler desciption, 'elemental attack for your starsign element will now use will instead of its appropriate stat'
It also negates the original effect of WIL in regards to elemental ATK so that wouldn't be quite accurate either.
"Neus" Wrote:It also negates the original effect of WIL in regards to elemental ATK so that wouldn't be quite accurate either.
negates it but makes it better, yeah, should fit that +1 atk per 1 wil somewhere too..