Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spirit Mirror: Duration Decrease
So, as-is, Spirit Mirrors last 10 rounds. Which, more often than not, is twice the duration of a regular battle.

I suggest to decrease the duration to 3, or so. This would still give it some use, as projectile-users would be forced to avoid attacking and let the user set up, or eat the damage if they want to deal damage right away.
I would rather they actually had to attack it to break it, so I disagree. If anything it should be permanent until triggered; the mirror is not going to just suddenly vanish after awhile. It's a mirror.
[Image: jzdlBPn.png]
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3421#p3421 Wrote:Rockabye » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:30 pm[/url]"]I would rather they actually had to attack it to break it, so I disagree. If anything it should be permanent until triggered; the mirror is not going to just suddenly vanish after awhile. It's a mirror.

I like that idea, but it still fucks over ranged attackers. Maybe that with combining the attacker taking only half damage instead of full on would be better.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Or maybe both targets just take full damage. Youre reflecting the pain that you would have taken back upon them that once. Or rather they "mirror" the pain.
Also in response to rockabye. I'm that case they can just always be active and reflect everything. Or be destroyed because a bullet or arrow snagged your mirror
I was basically saying, it keeps the same effect, gets a permanent duration and cuts it down to half damage to the opponent and breaks after the first use. (Just in case you didn't understand.) Otherwise, I'd never use a spirit mirror if I took the damage as well, since I use it as a defense item, not a counter item.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
It's still a mega defense item. Sure you take the damage, but so do they. And your turn is next. Guess what. You kill them.
I think 4-5 duration would be fine.