Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Papilion Traits 2 Electric Boogaloo
Pigeon Mirage - For whatever reason, your warped psyche's illusions always show up and act like pigeons. Invite Insanity's butterflies become pigeons instead, and will only ever try to inflict Blind. The success rate is boosted by 10%, the duration by 1 rounds, and the LV of it by 10, as a result.

Specter Mirage - For whatever reason, your warped psyche's illusions always show up and act like specters. Invite Insanity's butterflies become specters instead, and will only ever try to inflict Fear. The success rate is boosted by 10%, the duration by 1 rounds, and the LV of it by 10, as a result.

Drowning Mirage - For whatever reason, your warped psyche's illusions always show up and act like someone drowning. Invite Insanity's butterflies become a drowned person instead, and will only ever try to inflict Silence. The success rate is boosted by 10%, the duration by 1 rounds, and the LV of it by 10, as a result.

Butterfly Phantasm (Requires one of the Mirage traits) - Your psyche has become so warped that the effects of your Mirage skills have seeped into your Aposemagika. Depending on which Mirage you have chosen, your Aposemagika is changed to have the same effects when an enemy basic attacks you. Unfortunately, your psyche has become so warped that it becomes difficult for you to tell friend from foe... Inflicting you with confusion as long as Aposemagika is enchanted on you.

An idea to toss along with the Aposemagika change would be that depending on which mirage, your overlay might change, but that's really not necessary - and would take a lot more icons than anyone has, more than likely.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
Shambling Mirage - For whatever reason, your warped psyche's illusions always show up and act like eldrich abominations. Invite Insanity's butterflies become a mass of darkness instead, and will only ever try to inflict Confusion. The success rate is boosted by 10%, the duration by 1 rounds, and the LV of it by 10, as a result.

As for the Phantasm, it could be a good idea for it to have some sort of drawback related to it. Like, each Mirage changes the Papilion's elemental weakness to something else other than Earth. (The Snake one changes to Poison. The Fairy one changes to Dark. The Shambling one changes to Light. The Pidgeon one changes to Wind. etc.)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Cool ideas, I especially like the aposimagika one, since its a bit rare to see it in action. What I Will say though is that raising the level of blind and silence does nothing, and I think raising the duration of silence an extra turn is just a little too powerful for a 1m summon. (I might be wrong but I also don't think butterfly illusions can inflict confusion on their own at the moment, so that confusion trait might also mean the butterflies would have to be updated in general, which is perfectly fine by me.)