Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Faith(less)
Quote:I think he said he'd prevent Youkai over your limit from actually being useable in combat.
If this happens, can we have Faith mod affect contract slots again?

Also, Summon Storm is now pretty useless unless you're a Lich.
Should negate the FP cost of Youkai during the first turn they're summoned, since they have a summoning cost and don't fight on the first turn anyway.
I don't see anything wrong with these, especially after Summoners are getting their teeth kicked in post the FP increase update. I don't have much a desire to use Summon Storm much less the class for anything other than the 17 FP regen, now.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
I don't think you access Youkai Passives/Skills if they are over your limit. < So everything past X is null and void until you get moar slots >
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3454#p3454 Wrote:Rendar » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:15 pm[/url]"]I don't think you access Youkai Passives/Skills if they are over your limit. < So everything past X is null and void until you get moar slots >

How would that affect legend extenders? Especially since we can't choose the order our youkai are in after we contract them. And you'd be SoL on that last youkai if you don't get as much FAI as last LE.

I mean, I'd be okay with that if I can swap my youkai around in the youkai list.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.

Swapping them around would defeat the purpose. You can end contracts with any youkai prior on the list that you don't want if you REALLY want that one before. It wouldn't apply until about level 55-60 wherein if you don't have the faith for it, that 'lock out' occurs, as to not fuck over legend extenders.
Ending the contract after spending all that time to grind them is wasted effort and not worth the time at all. I don't see how swapping them out defeats the purpose when it still limits how many you'd have access to. Honestly, this to me just makes Summoners less appealing and not worth using in combat.

"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3459#p3459 Wrote:Ryu-Kazuki » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:38 pm[/url]"]I don't see how swapping them out defeats the purpose when it still limits how many you'd have access to.

On one hand you could only swap youkai around outside of combat, so I can understand Ryu's point. On the other hand you shouldn't be having the extra youkai in the first place... so I can also understand Rendar's point. But then again, you already contracted them, and would your youkai really leave you for suddenly losing faith? Aaaaa! I'm on the fence about this one! I don't believe that either is necessarily wrong, so either is fine with me, though I do have somewhat of a personal preference for being able to swap them around. Or at the very least, swapping around the ones that are within your contract limit. That way you can re-order them before you legend extend, making sure you have them listed in order of need.
[Image: jzdlBPn.png]
Incredibly valid point: In Character.

Why would you suddenly stop having those youkai?

If you're going to only allow the top X many to be used, let you switch them around on the world map like classes.

Anything else is nothing more than someone with a grudge against summoners trying to dick them over.
*loud burp*