Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phenex Racials
I've been playing around on my phenex during the last couple of days and found some weird little issues that became pretty apparant during the Black Beast event, I'm not getting any of the racial passives, the revive active appears to work(I havn't actually used it, but I can target something with it.).

And I'm unsure about the blindness, as I haven't been against something that actually can blind yet.
And yes, they are still in the character info page.
So, racials that you haven't fully tested are broken...?

EDIT: Tested, and all working as expected. Taking 11 damage from Altera/Fenrir Raging Flame, 9 from Salamander/Phoenix Raging Flame, being revived at half FP health when dying with full FP works, Revive works, not Blinded by Pocket Sand or Altera at point blank.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
No, I simply havn't been able to actually test the active and the blind immunity, the other two don't work.

Namely the resistances and the self revive at full fp.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3393#p3393 Wrote:Gordoh1 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:11 am[/url]"]No, I simply havn't been able to actually test the active and the blind immunity, the other two don't work.

Namely the resistances and the self revive at full fp.

1) The resists don't list as resists in the log since they're under 20%. You can easily see the difference compared to someone without them, though.
2) Any kind of buff that affects your FP (such as Rising Game) will raise your max FP so From The Ashes does not trigger. It needs to be FULL full.

I play Phenex characters regularly. They work.
*loud burp*
Hmm, that much must of changed while I was gone, makes sense, though I am pretty sure I was at full fp when I got downed...ahwell, thanks for clearing that up Ranylyn.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3492#p3492 Wrote:Gordoh1 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:11 am[/url]"]Hmm, that much must of changed while I was gone, makes sense, though I am pretty sure I was at full fp when I got downed...ahwell, thanks for clearing that up Ranylyn.

If you have some kind of FP regen, a stupid issue can happen where you die from DOT damage like poison before you get your FP back between rounds (making it look like you should have revived, but didn't,) which could be the issue in question. I've actually run into this enough times to go "what the actual fart" before, it's more common than you might think if you're trying to game FTA with high FP recovery to fit specific roles.

If you encounter this again and it's obviously not the DOT issue, post again and I'll go check; it IS possible it got screwed up somehow.
*loud burp*
I actually used monk power up to get to max fp, but yeah, I'll check again whenever I get around to it, either case, good to know that too, lol.