Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lore Questions: January (2019)ish
I have a couple question about Hyatt-Namely, about any would be worship:

1) First, are there any cults, churches, or anything of the sort that currently exist for Hyatt? Are there any worshipers of Hyatt, and if so, how many?

2) As the patron deity of the hyattrs, how would he have interacted with them?

3) What type of teachings, tenets, and/or rules would Hyatt have given to his would-be-churches, if he could? (For example, how Mercala warns against a too casual use of mercelan healing magic, and instead prefers her followers to use ordinary means of healing if possible, instead of using healing magic as a crutch)
Heeeere we go.

Outer Space:
1) What are the starsigns? Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, etc. What are they, exactly?

2) Are they actual planets? If so, can we see them via telescope or some other sight-enhancing thing?

3) How much do people know about outer space, anyway? Are they aware of comets and all that?

Youkai:
1) Is it possible for Youkai to have different forms/parts? Say, a Byakko with long, tail-like whiskers. Or an Apus with four wings instead of two.

2) Is it plausible for a Youkai to shrink in size via summoning them or some other means? i.e. a Kilkenny being summoned with minimal focus, and instead of a big 'ol cat, we get a small kitten-youkai that has minimized power?

3) If yes to the above, would that mean the amount of focus drained is reduced?

Sigrogana(The Empire- or I think it's an empire.):
1) Not sure if it's been asked before, but what kind of military does it have? Similar to- other, regular armies in real life like having a fleet of battleships, soldiers on the ground, and stealth/spy operatives?

2) What do people generally think of adventurers nowadays? The general opinion/view of them since they're often around their capitals/towns, Cellsvich especially. The common folk- the poor, the nobles, and anything in between.

Other Stuff:
1) Is it possible for someone to invent trains/planes/all those other things through hard work and effort- in a reasonable amount of time in-character?

2) Do most materials in real life exist in Sigrogana as well? Plastic and the like.

3) How modern is Sigrogana, exactly? Like- a rough estimate? If I recall, electricity isn't needed since we have the Salamander Structure for those things, but is it still a known alternative to things?

Class Stuff:
1) Forest Walk! What is it, exactly? Is it teleportation, or just quick movements?

2) What are Bonder's new skills? Like, how does it work? Warp Strike/Pinball Strike is you throwing your weapon and then warping over, sure. But is it related to the Void? or is it just you entering the Youkai realm for a split second and then appearing out as you 'summon yourself to your weapon'?

Is it like that? Summoning yourself to your weapon?

I think that's all from me... for now.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8459553]
Wild Elves:
1) Is every elf born outside of Mersales a wild elf automatically? Including elven children born to a Mersalen elf (or elves) who has been domesticated for the most part?

2) What are the importance of the spots then in that case? Does it show impurity from not being born in the paradise of Mersales?

Vampires:
3) I've been told that vampires cannot regenerate certain racial parts once they are lost, does this hold true for all racial parts?

4) Do these racial parts regenerate upon misting and reforming in in the vampire's lair?

Liches:
5) Focus signatures are something I've heard to be a thing in the past, who exactly can utilize the ability? Are zerans more proficient at this?
5b) Is the Majistra guild able to detect these in any way?

6) Can focus signatures be changed in any way, including by liches who have reconstructed themself a new body. (This is in relation to one of my liches, who is currently on the wanted board, I am wondering if by re-creating his body he is able to travel un-noticed or not.)
I've got a few questions about Theno:

1) We know Theno have fin-like protrusions near their ears and have smooth skin.

But for absolute clarity's sake, is it possible for Theno to have other features such as:

1a) Fish-like scales on parts of their body.
1b) Gills.
1c) Fins in other locations. (E.g. On top of their head, back, arms or legs?)
1d) Fish-like tails.
1e) Irregular skin colour. (E.g. Blue skin)

2) Are Theno able to breathe underwater or can they hold their breath for extended periods? Assuming one or the other, how long can they generally do this for?

3) We know Theno are native to the seas south of Egwyn and tend to live on small islands. Are there a series of islands south of Egwyn then? If so, do they have a known name?

4) I'm curious about some of the general culture around Egwyn-based Theno:

4a) For instance, what's their social structure like? Do they live in tribes like other Egwyn natives? Do they have roles such as a chieftain, shamans, warriors, hunters, gatherers and so on?

4b) If they're tribal, is there one big tribe or a handful of smaller tribes south of Egwyn?

4c) How do these Theno typically treat others? Such as foreigners or even other Egwynians?

4d) Are there any notable laws or rules to these Theno?

5) What's the average lifespan for a Theno?
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
Lore questions from me about the Oracles!

1. Though oracles have bad vision naturally due to... well, being Oracles, would wearing glasses prove to be of any benefit to them?

2. Would an Oracle be able to find a temporary solution to this eyesight issue, at a cost of their ability to see the future for the same duration? Or is it impossible for them?

3. Should neither glasses, nor anything else be a solution to an Oracle's vision woes, even if just temporarily, are there any ways to mitigate that vision loss? Perhaps clarifying / refining eyesight a little to make things a little clearer.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
Lore Questions from me about races with Unique ears and hearing in general! (Felidae, Omnia etc)

1) How far can these races with unique ears generally hear in comparison to other races?
For example is it possible to hear someone from Cellsvich if they're in the forest. That kind of thing.

2) Do they have a better chance in hearing things , for example the shot of a gun or whistling from a rather far distance?

3) Other than the Mechniacal ways to stop a ruptured ear (the item in game), is there anyway of Mitigating hearing loss if severe?
a. If yes would this be something Karaten people in specific would know or anyone with the know how?
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
1) What is the average lifespan for Onima?

2) If all but five vampires in the world were killed, could there be no more new vampires?
2b) Would Huggessoa intervene?
[Image: 58552_s.png]
Does voice recorders exists at all? Be it those goofy vintage ones or a contraption made with magic crystals enchanted with a Galdr spell? Recently i was told SL1 had a item called Wiretap, even if certain stuff didn't transfer over, voice recording methods is brought up a few times per month.
Can a theno give birth to another theno? Is Theno-ism hereditary like Umbrals, or is it transformation only like Shaitan and Papilion?
1. Whats the relationship between mercalan church and nonpriest healing spells (first aid, phoenix, phenex abilties, etc.)

2. Whats the relationship between mercalan church and priests offensive spells (shine ray and such)

3. Can dullahans switch to a different armor under any circumstances

4. Can dullahans go around holding their heads like some other dullahans?
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]