Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Fishy Suggestion
We already have Kraken as an Aquarian divine beast so we don't exactly have to invent one-
ValkyrieSkies post_id=35093 time=1548457734 user_id=2000 Wrote:We already have Kraken as an Aquarian divine beast so we don't exactly have to invent one-

As far as I know, and this is going off of what I've heard/saw in game, its not concrete but Kraken/Nerif/Charachinn sort of encompass monsters more than humans.
Wasn't the Nameless God (the one you can pick the flower at the shrine for.) a sea serpent who was driven away by the humans and never seen again?

He could easily make domain in the depth of the ocean and create his little lovely creatures.

My memory is just foggy about his lore, but I think it was something along those lines.
Gonna bump this topic cause I'm still heavily interested in this at some point, I still side with Slydria's suggestion 100% here as well.
I'd advocate for two aquarian races, but not the Siren one on its lonesome. I don't really want the only aquatic race we have to be a corrupted race, really, and while sure, the race idea was interesting, I would prefer something alongside it of a non-corrupted nature. A race to perhaps tie to the nameless god and his affinity for water that perhaps formed of those who decided to follow it when it was routed from the nameless shrine. As for why they haven't turned up before, perhaps a disturbance in their habitat forced them out.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity