Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi-cut Drifting
Due to how Disengage works (You cannot turn around using it) is it possible to have sidecut and sillcut turn you to face the last hit target? Other skills like Hanging and Shukuchi+Geldoren behave like this, and it'd serve to make disengage have just a bit more usefulness due to its inability to turn around.

Or have it make you face the opposite direction you were before, that would work perfectly as well, like adding turn at the end similar to eclair lacroix.

I don't think there's really any downside to this, sidecutting and ending your turn in 1 range of someone is generally a good way to get yourself killed despite any direction you may be facing, and I don't think this change would start making people do that specifically.
honestly the range of disengage ain't that big of a deal that turning around should be forbidden with it taking the cooldown in account aswell. Might aswell just make it turnable instead of making Sidecut do it for ya, as there are more issues than just sidecut+disengage combo. I also find it a little silly that I have to use stuff like shukichi just to turn around.