Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add a Custom Option to Profile Picture Background
The texture used on empty/transparent profile images in-game is actually pretty nice, however the colour and giant question mark are a bit obtrusive; if the question mark could be reviewed and the background recoloured that'd be pretty nice.

Or maybe alternatively just allow the usage of plain/gradient colour as a background for profile images as well.
I am a little confused as to what you mean. You can already customize the portrait picture to your liking.
I believe this is what is being referred to, when using a transparent image it'll display the question mark graphic behind the picture instead of any blank background, though I'd fault it more to a lack of picture editing than anything else, I believe what's being requested is to be able to change the question mark graphic to a static custom colored background.

Pictured like so:
[Image: GEEwpG4.png]
[Image: sAajhcX.png]
Aye, I'm referring to the background of the profile picture box as displayed when an image with transparency is used.

The thatched effect is actually nice but the question mark is obstructive so I'm asking if it can be removed and if we can be given the ability to recolour the thatched effect or to set it to a flat colour.
Just do that in your favorite image editing program, honestly, is my opinion.