Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I lost one hand pa'
Two Hand is not increasing your Scaled Weapon Attack. You can replicate this by investing into the talent and grabbing a Longsword, or any other weapon that's supposed to be compatible with Two Hand.

There is no damage difference with and without the talent. Tested via skills/basic attacks, additionally the Character Info screen shows no difference in the SWA calculation.

Nothing changes if you make the weapon 20 weight either.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
This has been corrected in 2.00.05b.
And now (As of 2.00.05b) Two-Handed is going back to working like it used to. In that it's still giving a +20% increase instead of a flat +20 for weapons that are over 20 wight (I assume the same is for weapons under 20 weight)

Debug: Total Power for Beast Ripper (Whip-Blade) / Beast Ripper (Whip-Blade) was 140.

Debug: Total Power for Beast Ripper (Whip-Blade) / Beast Ripper (Whip-Blade) was 167.

The first debug was from 2 different weapons, the second was two handing the weapon. I made sure to get rid of skills like Elangrave which can give variable power bosots based on momentum. THe total power increase seen here is 20% instead of just a flat +20.
20% of 140 is 28, so I don't think that's it.
In the actual preview screen of that weapon I go from 133 to 159 SWA. (Though using an actual calculator I get 159.6) which is indeed a +20% total boost to SWA. Since my non two handed weapon's total power in combat appears to be 7 higher then the SWA shown in the weapon screen I assume the 159 also gets +7 added to it and if that 159 is actually rounded up to 160 it would add up to 167.
[Image: jVJVTDV.png]
[Image: ktrLRGk.png]

Pictured, 2hand is providing an abnormal boost as of version no. 2.00.5 (Approx. 20% more SWA)