Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quiet, much too quiet.
Quiet person doesn't interact very well when viewing a battle, most people cannot actually hear a quiet person speaking into it, its very inconsistent as to who can and cannot hear you, and I'm not quite sure what causes this.

It'd be nice if a quiet person could be heard normally when speaking into a fight.
Can't you overcome this by using shout or emote instead of say?
Yes but you can see how it'd get annoying very fast, I like the trait, but it came with its fair share of issues that could use a bit of tweaking. (like whisper not reaching anyone on release.)

I can be mindful of my range when not observing a fight, but learning that my words cannot reach anyone in a fight becomes disheartening very fast.
I agree it gets annoying. An increase in its range/reach would help a little as well as I find myself having to move much closer than normal so people can see anything when it comes to RP.
Well out of combat the range is 8 compared to 11, which is manageable, its just in combat where people usually just cannot hear you and instead receive the mumbling message.