Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brokenhorns
The new jammer skill that gives 10% phys def/magic def on top of their newly buffed armor has made it really hard to start the game as a new character/player. Jammers can take you down to low HP within 2-3 rounds if you aren't carrying a tank mage, already LE'd, and really good equipment. Physical damage basically does nothing to them ranging from 0-10 damage.This mostly applies to characters freshly off the boat on the route to lvl 60 ranging from lvl 45 and up, as it makes getting to 60 incredibly difficult. We already learned what happens with percentage values with old Kensei innates and it wasn't fun at all. I suggest making it a flat 10 instead of 10% as their armor already does the job extremely well for them, currently they become as tanky as most player characters as soon as they put it up. They're supposed to be the trademark beginner mob and have become quite the opposite. I'm sure it's easy for the people in the back saying that they're not that difficult but it's easy to say that once you've legend extended a lot of times and have all your perfect gear and class setup. With that keep in mind this is strictly for new characters and players.
Flat 10 would be a greater reduction than 10% for lower level characters. 10% would only reduce by 10 if the damage is at least 100.

Getting a level or two from laplacenet requests is probably a good idea before you go out and fight things anyway.
[Image: unknown.png]

help me

On a more serious note I'm of the opinion that this damage reduction should not be additive, if only because situations like the above picture happen.

I couldn't harm it with Fallcall either.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
I think their new armor is very impactful too. I'd try tweaking those maybe instead.