Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prinny Debug QoLs
While testing things with the Prinny, I thought of making these suggestions that would make it more feasible to test other things you normally cannot do (or find it very difficult) with the normal Prinny. I.E:

1. A Prinny fight option in the Statue of Memories with player-debug where the Prinny is treated as Possessed. This makes it easier to test Holy, Black Spirits, etc.

2. A Prinny fight option where it has 1000 HP (or increasing the normal ones' HP to that). This makes it easier to test stuff that needs you to whack them more than once.

3. An option that makes the Prinny unable to be critically struck, like the Lich racial. This makes it easier to compare normal and critical damage. It could probably be a skill you're given when you fight the Prinny specifically, a toggle maybe?

4. I'm not sure if this one would be easy to implement at all, but an option that lets you set the number of Prinnies you're fighting at once (with a cap) would be appreciated too!
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Increase prinny health to like...2000 minimum.

there are some jank combo's I'd like to see fully play out that I'm pretty sure would auto end the combat after the 1000hp ends.

also multiple prinny fight is a great idea
I want this so much, aaaa.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
This is something we've been asking for a while now. Yes please BUFF prinny. Hell even with some bug test I couldn't use prinny because it dies so quickly. I would suggest making it open a control panel right before the battle whereas you can select the stuff you want prinny to have from all the stuff fern suggested, to increase its hp base on your liking or its defensive/status as well as the ability to leave/end battle after the testing. Something like LoL's training tool. (the training tool is alot of commands and controls so you can test whatever on the rift)
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
Now this is gonna sound omega big brain. I apologize ahead of time but. How about you also allow us to...CONTROL the Prinny? No need to go crazy but sometimes, i'd love to test certain interactions and such with myself and it'd help in certain instances.