Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rock you like a hurricane. [v2.00.7b]
Right now, it appears stun still works while you have one momentum and carries over into the next turn allowing for some odd occurrences to happen.

[Image: unknown.png]

Instead of eating your next turn's momentum, it eats up the single one momentum you had left on the previous turn and keep your full momentum during the next; allowing for someone to hit into elemental resist and cause the stun to be shaken off, adding three momentum to your usual momentum pool instead of just having three.

Replication is simple; have a one momentum skill, use something to generate rocks(stone dragon) and then something to push it into a player who only has one momentum left.(Air Pressure, Cyclone Spear)
Then have your opponent proc an elemental resistance on you during the next turn.
Still present in 2.00.9b.

To clarify, stun is presently working even if you have one momentum left unless that's intended.
Far as I know Knock Down and Stun lower your remaining momentum, which if I remember correctly, is intended.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
It should be triggering if you can take any action but it shouldn't be possible to shake it off after it triggers. Does this behave happen even with the full momentum stun?
From my test I can conclude.

Getting stunned at 7m does not allow you to shake off but instead removes the stun status. Turn is still skipped for some reason.

Getting stunned at 1m while going last has the stun status carry over into the next turn. Proccing shake off on the very same turn you got stunned in this scenario would refund 3m instead of the 1m you lost. Proccing shake off during the next turn refunds 3m on top of your 7 initial starting momentum.

I have not tested 3/4m stuns quite yet but will if I have to.
Does the target get stun immunity when it triggers at 1M? What does the duration say at the start of the round it carries over to?
[Image: 93100b0aa182f87c5f3878350aa2a9cb.png]
[Image: 679216c3ae5d09968e613a96b5778503.png]

This is my status effects at the start of the next turn, stun is still active even while I can act. No sign of stun immunity when stunned with 1m while going last.
Going to bump this as it still acts the same in 2.03b.
doesnt stun have a chance to let you act with 3m?
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]