Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I BELIEVE I CAN F L Y
Corbies get Gain Air.

Hyattrs get Dragon Hover.

But Phenexes stay in the ground, or at least mechanically. Could Phenex get a flying skill like the other winged races? It does seem a bit strange (in my opinion) that it's the only one out of the winged trio that can't mechanically fly. As far as balance is concerned, it shouldn't make them catastrophically strong either.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
It does say in their lore page that they can fly just as well as corbie/hyattr. I think it makes perfect sense.
I agree. Phenexes wouldn't really be affected by the addition of a flying skill.
sure, why not
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
It'd be nice, its not like they get airborne specific bonuses like Corbie does.
This would be really nice, maybe it could increase Revive's range while airborne by some fraction of SAN. That'd probably better off as a topic for another thread though.
I beliiiieve I can flyyyy~

...ahem. Yeah, I'm for this, because it's not like they wouldn't be capable of it.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
They don't get bonuses at all for being Airborne, lmao. That's really fine to be implemented.

Just be straightforward and give the Skyburn skill as a Racial Trait for Phenexes.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
+1 from me. I don't see why they shouldn't be able to use it, they have wings.
This thread dies and procs From the Ashes, can bootleg phoenixes finally spread their wings and fly?

(Sorry for the Necropost, but I didn't want to make a new topic just to ask for it again.)