Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A FIX to narration [v.2.0.1b]
http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.p...249#p36248

Just to make things organized and better for you.

Narration does not seem to be enabled for people with permission to edit Player Houses, as intended and proven on the thread link above.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Yeah, as mentioned, having permission to edit a house does not offer you narration ability - I thought it was intentional, at first, but it seems from what Dev has said that it's probably a bug - Would be really nice to see it fixed. Would really be nice for a lot of people.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
Does not offer is not very descriptive.
Much like the owner of the house having the Narrate icon in the bar of their perms I.E bottom right hand side of the HUD, as you said in the other thread that people with editor perms can narrate, people with editor perms do not have this narrate function in their perms, there is literally no narrate function for them to use.

By does not offer I believe they mean the Narrate command icon is not their for house editors at all like intended.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
If you have editor permissions, you still do not get access to the narrate button, yes. It is completely absent unless you own the house yourself - despite you saying editor permissions allow you to narrate, too.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
This has been corrected.