Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Souls Lost to the Beasts
So while I was looking for White Spirits on a newer character, it didn't seem like there were many spawn locations (since then I've learned of many other locations you can find spirits at in general) and I thought a neat idea would be to have failed black beast defenses cause more spirits to spawn relative to how few black beat packs were killed - which didn't seem to odd given that spirits will spawn in most of the locations they attack so far (I don't think I've seen any spirits at the Coastal Cove yet so I'm not certain enough to say for 100%).

The idea behind this is that there are more black beasts left to go unchecked meaning thusly NPCs off-screen could very well perish - with their spirits being left at odds, not wanting to move on, perhaps?

Maybe something like:

0-9 packs killed: 8 spirits spawn.
10-19 packs killed: 6 spirits spawn.
20-29 packs killed: 4 spirits spawn.
30+ packs killed: 2 spirits spawn.

This could either be spirit masses or single spirits; also not exclusively intended for white or black spirits.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
I think it's a nice concept but the game doesn't keep track of spirit spawn locations based on region, so if it did have this, it would just mean spirits would (most likely) spawn in different areas.