Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Face Icons and Macro Ease
So, as it is, set-fi-state doesn't allow you to create macros for individual face icons. You -have- to make the 'set-fi-state' macro, or use the button, then manually select your state.

It would make things much easier if you made this able to use text-input along with the list (Think Telepathy on BYOND Dragon Ball games). This way, you could make a set of macros to instantly change your face icon, such as

CTRL + 1 set-fi-state "happy"
CTRL + 2 set-fi-state "mad"
CTRL + 3 set-fi-state "upset"

etc.

If this was implemented, it would also be good for changing your face icon to output a message to the text box, so people were certain which face they were using. Such as

"Currently using face icon state 'happy'."

Also, this is unrelated, but what does the Face "" text input command do?
Seconding this. Though when you change your FI State, your icon in the top left corner changes to match so the text box message may not be completely necessary. It would still probably help, though.
I don't see the harm, but if we go by CTRL + 1 - 0, it'll be kind of limited, right?
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
[Image: 6UDgoxz.png]
Oh I thought you meant pre-programed in the .dmf file.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!