Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Cellsvich] Mercalan Faith Assembly
A courier from the Church could be seen putting up a notice on the various notice boards across the city...

Salutations to all citizens and transient adventurers of Sigrogana,

There will be an official assembly of the Mercalan Faith this [Friday, May 3rd, 2018 at 3 PM EST] at the Cellsvich Chapel! This is also an open invitation for those who are not of the faith and have questions about Our White Lady.

If this sermon serves well, more are likely to happen! There will be active prayer, singing Her praises, and Revering Her Grace. Donations will not be taken at this time unless directly handed to Priestess Hikari Warrset!

May She grace you all with light and love,
High Priestess Mavis Haemin
Church of Mercala
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
A courier from the Church once again goes around promoting another service hosted in the Cellsvich Chapel....

There will be an official assembly of the Mercalan Faith this [Saturday, May 11th, at 4 PM EST] at the Cellsvich Chapel! This is an open invitation to all, and it is not exclusive to those of the faith. The topic will be Mercana and how, when, and why to properly use it. I realize this is quite the hot debate and I wish to promote the truth from Our White Lady's own sermons on how it should be used.

Perhaps this will allay some confusion.

Only Miss Hikari Warsett will be able to take donations during the sermon! I will not be taking any alms myself, for it is not my duty.

May Her Graciousness ever guide you with love,
Church of Mercala
The above post has had the date changed to Saturday, May 11th, instead of Friday, May 10th due to OOC circumstances.
A courier from the Church once again goes around promoting another service hosted in the Cellsvich Chapel....

There will be an official assembly of the Mercalan Faith this [Saturday, August 10th, at 4 PM EST] at the Cellsvich Chapel! This is an open invitation to all, and it is not exclusive to those of the faith. This will be a general worship session for Mercala. Any questions from curious souls who wish to learn more about Mercala not through prayer must save their questions until the end of the service.

Only Miss Hikari Warsett will be able to take donations during the sermon! I will not be taking any alms myself, for it is not my duty.

Church of Mercala

There will be an official assembly of the Mercalan Faith this [Friday, August 23rd at 4 PM EST] at the Cellsvich Chapel! This is an open invitation to all, and it is not exclusive to those of the faith. This will be a general worship session for Mercala. Any questions from curious souls who wish to learn more about Mercala not through prayer must save their questions until the end of the service.

Furthermore, due to an unfortunate incident, any and all food or drinks will be strictly prohibited just before and during the sermon. It is not recommended that any goers partake in food or drink from those that they may not know. Thank you for understanding.

Church of Mercala
The above event is cancelled because another event is apparently being hosted that same day and time so yeah.

There will be an official assembly of the Mercalan Faith this [Friday, October 25th at 6 PM EST] at the Cellsvich Chapel! This is an open invitation to all, and it is not exclusive to those of the faith. This will be a general worship session for Mercala. Any questions from curious souls who wish to learn more about Mercala not through prayer must save their questions until the end of the service.

Furthermore, due to an unfortunate incident, any and all food or drinks will be strictly prohibited just before and during the sermon. It is not recommended that any goers partake in food or drink from those that they may not know. Thank you for understanding.

Church of Mercala

There will be an official assembly of the Mercalan Faith this [Friday, January 3rd, 2020 at 6 PM EST] at the Cellsvich Chapel! This is an open invitation to all, and it is not exclusive to those of the faith. This will be a general worship session for Mercala. Any questions from curious souls who wish to learn more about Mercala not through prayer must save their questions until the end of the service.

Church of Mercala
[Image: yg8IQMm.png]
A few notes were placed on notice boards around Cellsvich...

[Image: note.png]

***Re-scheduled for May 31, 6 PM EST***