Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relent Oof [v2.02]
Relent Gale works properly, as in when you pull an opponent it knocks them down, however if an opponent pulls in a person with relent gale it will also knock them down as well.

to replicate activate relent gale and have anything pull you into 1 range.
As of 2.12 this can still occur, I even had it happen to me when using a Geist Schritt skill, which pulled me closer to my opponent when activated and then knocked me away and down.

A very easy way to test is to use Geist Schritt (Drei) and having the opponent use Relent Gale, you'll scoot closer to them on the next round and then get knocked away.
This isn't a bug. It applies to all push and pull effects, regardless of if you caused them or not.
Even if the knockdown is targeting the original caster of Relent Gale and not the person who pulled here? Just checking since it causes backfire if you don't use the KD in the same round as the cast of relent gale itself.

Also since I think I forgot to clarify that in my original post woops.
Oh, I see. This should be corrected.
As of v.2.13, I have encountered an issue with Relent Gale that was not present before.

If you cast Relent Gale and Scarlet Twister someone into you, you're the one knocked fown instead (the caster). This did not happen before the fix attempt, so I imagine it's unintentional...
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Relent Gale's effect of knocking people down when being pulled in through Astral Gravity actually knocks YOU down instead.

How to replicate:
1. Enchant yourself with Relent Gale and Astral Belt.
2. Use Astral Gravity.
3. Fall down instead.