Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lich Hair Trait
Arcane Wig (Lich only)

Not only you desire knowledge, but also a little bit of style. Allows you to access the Hair section of the Vanity Mirror.

Thoughts?
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Would personally just rather the current lich hair trait give access to the hair in the vanity mirror. There's no need for two traits just for having hair in my own personal opinion.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
That seems like a bug. I recall Artificial Hair being intended to enable non-hair races to have them.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
There's an Artificial Hair trait? Weird, it hasn't popped up on my Liches. Not sure why, I'll try resetting their traits again later to see if it appears. I apologize for the mistake if so!
There is an artificial hair trait yup; it one mechs/liches have I think? It just doesn't grant an option for hair despite taking it sadly, which was a forum topic made in the past requesting such if possible at one point
My bad then. It may be better to ask if it's possible for the Synthetic Hair trait to give Liches access to hair icons then.
Enjoy. This should be in the current live update.
Unsure if it was added quite yet since this was commented on today-- but liches don't seem the have the option atleast on my end. I checked both with the trait originally on the character and with only the trait after using a fruit to reset them.
It'll work in 2.03c or higher.