Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sailor [Moonblade]
For too long have my choices in phallic-bladed weaponry been ridiculed, and no one seems to take me sewiously when I say I'll use the moonblade! And for good reason.

Currently the moonblade stats are as so with following item effect: 3 ★

7 Power

90% Accuracy

0% Critical

6 Weight

65% STR 35% FAI

On Hit: +5 Hit for 2 Rounds, +10 if Critical.

-------------------------------------------

Despite the arguably meager stats, sub-par scaling, the item effects as I have discovered from tests and other people is that when basic attacking with the moonblade, whether by crit or no, it will give you +10 hit regardless if it was a crit or not in addition to it being 5 rounds instead of 2.

Using my ace detective skills I learned from playing Ace Attorney and Danganronpa games I deduced that the moonblaade has a hidden effect stealthily added by Dev in eons past since its coicevement of the birth of Sigrogana Legends 2.

If my hypotheses is correct, if it was specifically night, the moonblade buff duration would be 5 rounds instead of the aforementioned 2 rounds listed within the item description text. I base this conclusion on both my detective intuition as well as the fact that such a mechanic exists within the deep confines of the complex game code with the skill [Apodis] from the Apus youkai that summoners have access to.

As [Apodis] has a 50% damage increase at night. Also apparently there's a race called Umbrals that get buffs or something at night? I don't know, haven't seen one personally, so the evidence on that is not reliable.

-------------------------------------------

To wrap it up, I believe that the Moonblade deserves a tweak buff which also gives it a 50% damage increase at night like Apodis and the mystery Umbral race.

In the day it can still keep the usual stats it has.

Thank you for reading thus far.

Join me, K-Pec in my next thread to suggest an axe that is more powerful in the day and lets you fire mini setting suns.

tldr;
pls buff bugged moonblade to be super stronk at night so that I can stall in fights and act like an anime protag with my powerup.
[Image: tenor.gif]