Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Bonder] Single Bonded vs Triple Bonded
Currently I feel as though a single bonded Bonder has way more merits than triple bonded Bonder does, not only do you get benefits as an individual (Fight As One w/Install, Synchro Summon.) But your bonded youkai will also vastly gain better benefits than anything triple bonded will offer, at that point you may as well be using Grand Summoner instead of Bonder.

Now the argument that triple bonded benefits heavily from just having more youkai can be made, but its not exactly the best either, a single bonded bonder can have 2 more youkai in reserve as long as they're not above 60 Friendship, allowing use of their passives and usage of their actual summon.

I'd wager that instead of taking anything away from single bonded Bonder, some adjustments could be made to give merit to the other variant of Bonder, so that Contract Tres can see use with many more youkai.

I'd love to discuss further what can be done about it, but here is a few ideas I've concocted for consideration, explanations are underneath the spoilers.

Fight as one - Now stacks per youkai within its range.
The downside of this is that you can easily get AoE'd down really hard as a result if you bunch up, but you also have the potential to gain more than single bonded for the higher risk.

Conduct: Plie/Avant/Jete - All bonded youkai within 10 range are targetted now (Or could be global too)
I've been testing these skills throughly and their damage numbers are not very remarkable to be limited to just one youkai, given that the summoner needs to be the one spending momentum on the skill, and that its unlikely all 3 youkai can fully utilize the given stat of the skill, I believe this will not be any amount of problematic.

Fast Offense - Bonded Youkai gain 1 extra momentum (Single bonded gain 2 currently.)
The change from 6m to 7m should make this one obvious, its not an insane idea either in my honest opinion.

Attention Please - Range increased to 11
This change is simply so that it synergizes with the conduct skills much much better, currently its really inconvenient to set them up to face whoever you're pointing at.

Riagri - Now casts off of bonded youkai as well.
Not a necessary change but one that could possibly be pretty cool, Riagri itself has pretty low damage so I can't actually see this getting ridiculous.
The others I'm okay with, but Fight as one; that's waaaay too strong. That's like you AND the youkais getting 45+ hit, crit, crit evade, evade. That's overall disgusting, lol (Pinball about to be extra aids). The fact that people can just turn share pain off, use stuff like Drinker or any vampire weapon and super heal them just by attacking. I rather they get the +15 bonus as long as they have their two bonder(Or install one and have another out) on the field despite their location and +30 as long as they have all three on the field (Or install one and have two out), same applies.

What makes Fight as one so strong for single because they can just install and get the bonus, even though at that point you'll have to depend heavily on your secondary class which may or maynot work out. (Unless you're a real one and fight with the youkai out, then hats off to you.).

Edit note: Had to add something else before people took it out of hand.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
Senna post_id=36814 time=1559956425 user_id=2036 Wrote:The others I'm okay with, but Fight as one; that's waaaay too strong. That's like you AND the youkais getting 45+ hit, crit, crit evade, evade. That's overall disgusting, lol (Pinball about to be extra aids). The fact that people can just turn share pain off, use stuff like Drinker or any vampire weapon and super heal them just by attacking. I rather they get the +15 bonus as long as they have their two bonder(Or install one and have another out) on the field despite their location and +30 as long as they have all three on the field (Or install one and have two out), same applies.

What makes Fight as one so strong for single because they can just install and get the bonus, even though at that point you'll have to depend heavily on your secondary class which may or maynot work out. (Unless you're a real one and fight with the youkai out, then hats off to you.).

Edit note: Had to add something else before people took it out of hand.

Well the thought process is that fight as one is extremely short ranged, it doesn't seem like it'd get too out of hand despite that, the counterplay to it is simply moving around the youkai or the summoner, I understand the concerns of one of the suggestions, but thinking of how to apply it practically its much much harder to think about.