Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EXP discussion
I do agree, I don't think a flat exp boost is the solution at all. People are always going to want things faster and faster it's human nature and I don't think we could ever be satisfied in that regard. I do like the idea of daily/weekly asago quests, there was some discussion about the static dungeons in the SL2 discord and I think I'll continue that sometime with a discussion thread on that too.
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
I think Jupiter presented pretty good ideas there, my favorite being the daily ASAGO quests one. I'm not sure about weekly, though.

Maybe the story quests could grant more EXP upon completion, or there could be a prefix that makes it so every mob in the dungeon has a mini-boss tag, and the EXP gained from it is greater. Just a small idea.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
There is gonna be a problem with mob respawn unless he adds a var that states these set of people are good for a full clear despite the mobs returning. The only way that would work if he gives the player a command that let's them the summon mobs ONCE if the dungeon is already cleared and no one is fighting the boss. Also I kinda prefer it happening to the last floor since you have to beat the mobs there before you can fight the core. It'd be easier to save people from the trouble missing their clear if someone else joins without checking if other players are doing the core battle.

Aside from that, the idea seems okay.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
Daily missions have always been a good way to make casual gameplay more viable/enjoyable.
I wish ASAGO missions could be replayed, especially the Black Blood ones.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]