Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v2.05b] Adrenaline Failure
I'm not sure if it's a problem with poison in general, but it was tested against a Wyverntouched with 25 SAN that taking poison damage is not giving the "Resist!" alert at all. The damage is, I believe, being reduced but without the alert.
Any more details? What SAN level does any Wyvern trigger it at? What effect is doing the poison damage?
Wyverntouched usually procs at 13 SAN, I believe. Since their poison resist is based on Scaled SAN*2, totalling 26 Poison Resist.

The image below is done with Poison Bite on a WT with 44 SAN (88% Poison Resist).

[Image: be1bf4a1fc.png]

The damage is still reduced, but not doing the "Resist!" alert. I've tested with external sources such as Snake Shot and Phase Fang, both still behaving the same way.
Is this only against Wyverntouched? Is it only for Poison damage?
[Image: 6ZsS6lU.png]

A little late (because reasons) but the screenshot above was on a Naga with 40 Scaled SAN (40% Poison Resist)

As you can see, it's not showing the Resist! alert even on different races. And as far as I've seen, the problem is only on poison, as I've noticed that the other elemental resists is showing the alert.
Nevermind, I don't think this is a bug, because weak/resist doesn't trigger nor show up on status damage. It'd probably do the same thing with Burn against a Fire weak/resistant enemy.