Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Resolved] A Torn-Up Ransom Notice

[ The following message would be found pinned to several boards around the Imperial Continent, made so by the occasional less-than-patriotic citizen whom had obviously been paid to do so. On questioning - since they likely would be if caught - they would describe the person who paid them as an armored man wearing a T-visor, a traveler they met upon the road. ]

[Image: Ransom_Note.jpg]

[ This is not an event, it is merely a bit of Antagonist roleplay open to all. It may lead to further roleplay sessions with the larger team, or my death - either which I'm 100% open to, since bad guys are there to be done in by the heroes. ]

[ As a side note, if further motivation is required, the aforementioned 'girl' is, in fact, a very real player! And not a member of our team, either. I have not included their discord here for their own privacy but this came about as a result of entirely random roleplay encounter yesterday, which they have wholeheartedly consented to. ]

[ As ever, my Discord is Jupiter Storm#4324 - please please please don't just wander by the Shrine of Bai Kai without making sure I'm there first because you might be waiting a while. Might be best to post interest here so everybody knows who 'else' is helping out. ]

[ P.S. - The time frame given is in IC days, so it's actually closer to 5 OOC days! ]

[Image: House_Banner_PNG.png]
A green Haired First Squadder and several On-duty guards have begun tearing down these notices and disposing of them.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
Alas, it seemed the guards effort at litter picking was too little too late. Rumour had it that the girl had been safely returned home.
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]