Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Soldier Skill: Launch(YEET)
As it stands, the name is pending.

I've just stumbled across the rather nifty little idea of a skill similar to hanging, however you launch an ally adjacent to you, rather than yourself. Of course, this'd be pretty nifty for Black Knight, but base soldier or tactician could also fit.

Black Knight skill (5 lvls)
Launch (Mainclass Only):

Grab your nearest ally(Must be within 1 tile of you) and throw them at an enemy within X range (X = lvl +2) causing them to basic attack with a bonus to hit. If the attack lands, deal bonus damage equal to your scaled strength/2.

Lvl 1: +3 Hit, 3 tiles
Lvl 2: +6 Hit, 4 tiles
Lvl 3: +9 Hit, 5 tiles
Lvl 4: +12 Hit, 6 tiles
Lvl 5: +15 hit, 7 tiles (Gains the ability to Knock down on a critical hit, if the bonus damage is greater than 25, and the enemy is feared)

EDIT: Forgot a tiny clause, amended.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]
I'd think it'd be better as a Monk skill, but I love the skill regardless. Willing to icon a skill icon if needed.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
I, too, think this'd work much better as a Monk. Considering Black Knights tend to have a weapon in their hands.

That said, I like this idea. While we're at it, add Body Fling for Monks please.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8459553]
Maybe instead make it a Trait, that requires either a fist or shield equipped to use the attached skill?
Someone played Dragons Dogma
Or Monster Hunter considering Great Sword and Hammer users love to fling allies onto monsters-