Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Face me
Now that we have face icon states back, can the filesize limit be raised a bit?

Not sure what a good one would be, maybe 400-500kb?

[Image: ScQdDa3.png]
I know face icon file sizes inflating the backup files are a concern and all, but I think most characters only use one anyway. I would actually like this, for those rare occasions when I do have more states than I can currently actually use (which at present is only with two characters, each of which aren't even that much over the limit).
[Image: jzdlBPn.png]
Yes please. My characters with face icons can't categorize their range of emotions into six convenient slots, so I often give up and just use the default single boring expression. 7-9 slots would make a world of difference.
[Image: themoreyoulearnandshit.gif]
[Image: 0jEzoZe.png]
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=3869#p3869 Wrote:Dystopia » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:14 am[/url]"]Yes please. My characters with face icons can't categorize their range of emotions into six convenient slots, so I often give up and just use the default single boring expression. 7-9 slots would make a world of difference.

I have nine on mine, I don't know how you can't manage it.

Really I don't see a need for the file size to increase, nine is already a lot.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
It was increased to 3MB in the last update, apparently.

Really don't see a need for disagreeing, either way.
Uh okay, apparently it's 3MB for some people now, but still the old limit for others.
People with the marching band probably have a higher upload limit. Technically a bug, probably not going to fix it unless it starts causing loading lag.