Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets talk: Watches and other time telling methods
So, it's no secret that this isn't something vastly important to any large degree but it also could prove to be nice quality of life considering.

I'd like a trait that people can take that lets you tell the time changes of the day, IE; it's hour 23 and you're waiting for the boss of a static to respawn and it turns hour 24, "It is now Hour 24 of day 11/24/343" this would be very helpful for both that, as well youkai massages, and other time related things like the lookout quest or just knowing when you can do the katana quest because he's out during the day ect.

Since the title didn't make it obvious I was going to say alternatively this could be a watch item which can be handled in one of two ways, a feature for the laplace to notify you on the house change, or a watch donation item *With the state of the game a donor item would probably be fine as most people can find a way to gain access to one*
Yes please, let's make it happen.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Is clicking the laplaceNET button really that much of a hassle?
While I see this as something useful. I also don't see it being any use purely and simply because of the Iplacenet cards. All it really means is your looking at minature versions of that.

That said I'm not against the idea, I just don't see the benefit of it personally.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
Neus post_id=37126 time=1562687546 user_id=2 Wrote:Is clicking the laplaceNET button really that much of a hassle?

It is, because it doesn't refresh and you have to guess, there is no "7.5 minutes have passed" so often times you're sitting there distracted from what you're trying to do because if you miss it, sucks.

If you going for a boss 10*, if you don't react right when 7.5 minutes is up and the hour change happens you miss a boss rotation and lose that much time instead, hense quality of life.