Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shine Knighting might be bugged? [2.06b]
Kay so, I did run a few test; I assume I was going insane but that might not be the case. I asked around just in case I was missing something. The Shine Knighting from the Shine Sword potential DOES give the bonus status but the new passive it gives on the other-hand might not be working. I've ran several tests in case I was missing something or in case the Shine Knighting passives weren't like Shine Knight from Priest, aside from the status bonus and the appearance change, it pretty much has nothing else to it.

*Before people assume the small amount of hit the target loses is because of the passive; no, you gain 5 cel and 5 Luck, of course your evade is going to increase.*

I'm not 100% sure if that's intended or it's a bug.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
What's the passive and what's it meant to do? It's hard to tell from this post because you don't name it and the only example of what it does is outlined in your disclaimer that the decrease in hit is because of the stats.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
Okay, was told it decreases hit to enemy in a certain range, give a aura to comrades and so on like the normal Shine Knight. That it didn't do. I checked if it gives protect instead and that didn't happen either. I start doing other tests like testing if it's a more unique passive that reduce negative effects upon getting hit by then and nope it didn't do that. Check if it gives range basic attack like the previous Knight, that's a no go. I even checked small stuff like Immunity, resistance, even movement range to and away from comrades.

It just does nothing other than give 5+ stats
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
This has been corrected.