Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notice on the Law's End Pub
(The reason I btought up that incident at all is simply to prove a point that the GMs are not the most reliable source of credibility when it comes to the game. As we recall, the DV incident came down to a shitstorm, after all, so the fact that it's getting brought up as justification for anything is completely and utterly laughable.

As for what happened in game, I wan't accusing you (Heck, I know your characters and style, and what happened wasn't your style) or anyone who has posted here, I was simply making a statement.)
*loud burp*
((What happened to the Dark Void wasn't a shitstorm. I should know, it was my character who died from it. It was, in my opinion, a lack of communication. In any case, I think having PCs controlling Law's End is much more entertaining than NPCs.))
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
(This is a topic for RP, not OOC argument. Also, a few pointsSmile

1. "Your shit has ICly been wrecked. Have a nice death," is completely unacceptable. Do not ever try to force situations like that down someone's throat again.
2. There are plenty of OOC reasons why we can't uphold the Empire's love for execution. But you can see the Guard Rules section of the Server Rules for more details.
3. Law's End is a criminal haven, not a sandbox; sure, things like this can happen there, but I sure hope it's not idealistic to the point where it's completely unhindered. IIRC Dark Void forced their way into power, which would make them a good example on how someone takes charge there.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
((I agree that this is a topic for RP and not an OOC argument, which is why I didn't reply sooner, but this has been bugging me and I wanted to clarify.

Dark Void? No one really opposed their "takeover" at first, so there was no issue for a time. This -WAS- opposed and they just "lolnoped" and went ahead with it anyway. My "Have a nice death" comment was a parody of how stupid that was. And I just wanted to clarify that. This is why Dark Void is 100% irrelevant to this, and why it being used as a justification is completely ridiculous.

So yes. I'm basically saying "I'm butthurt that I got told off for calling someone else out on their shit." And now I'm dropping it.

I've said my piece. And there's nothing more to be said. If any further discussions are to take place, please PM me rather than bog down the thread.))
*loud burp*
On the back of the bar lays a note glued there with some odd pink substance:

[Image: 8056518d0d.png]
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]