Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stando Powah! (Bonder QoL)
[Image: unknown.png]

Very small thing to request here. Those three costing 3M is no bueno and I often can't find any rooms to use them, it breaks the flow of the Bonder too much, and the damage it does is not as good, ending up being sub-40~ most of the time due to being a raw stat not ignoring defenses.

The damage doesn't really matter much, as of its usability, so:

Could all 'Conduct' skills cost 0M, and have the cost increased by 1M per summoned Bonded Youkai?

Alternatively, 'Conduct' skills cost 0M if you only have one Bonded Youkai.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
The only way I could see this happening is if all of these things have a very lengthy cooldown. I'm talking 5 rounds at least. 0 momentum for any kind of damage is a risky tightrope to walk to say the least.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
This is less Quality of Life and more free damage, I'm surprised you don't remember the thread I threw up on remotely the same thing a while back https://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic....mp;p=36812

Quote:Conduct: Plie/Avant/Jete - All bonded youkai within 10 range are targetted now (Or could be global too)
I've been testing these skills throughly and their damage numbers are not very remarkable to be limited to just one youkai, given that the summoner needs to be the one spending momentum on the skill, and that its unlikely all 3 youkai can fully utilize the given stat of the skill, I believe this will not be any amount of problematic.

That would be a lot more sensible than making a skill 0m for no reason.
1m per youkai summoned would probably be ideal.