Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's add a basic Rifle!
Or give rangers a passive letting them do their cool stuff with rifles....
Nah, the whole point of Ranger is that it's THE bow class; it makes much more sense to have Arbalest offer more gun options instead, especially for launchers.
I was thinking that exact thing when discussing Arbalest with another person, having Heavy bow mastery turned into Heavy Ranged Weapon Mastery, and having specific skills for launchers and rifles.
Apologies if my wording was confusing. I said One Hit Wonder only affects shotguns. While One Overcharge is Rifles and Shotguns [At the time i wrote it i was unaware there was a one-shot pistol recently added. And honestly even forgot launchers existed]

But yes, a especialized thing on the tree for Launchers, and then for Rifles should be a thing. I love Arbalest and want it to work, but if you shove guns in there the name of the class makes zero sense, since Arbalests were heavy crossbowmen made to go through the heaviest of armors with ease.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mewni's post:
  • Trexmaster
The benefit of Rifles is a free +25 Critical Hit, with the barrel part. And their increased base range too, on top of it.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]