Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild QoL
Is it possible for Guild Leaders to enable specific members to be able to make guild invites and rename other ranks, as well as boot players from it if need be? Speaking from personal experience as the leader of a really big guild, I feel that this would be a very convenient change for most Guild Leaders, as you're not always required to be the one changing someone's rank or making invites if there's someone trustworthy that could do it for you, should mechanics allow it.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
More guild tools like these would be appreciated. This eases up the guild leader's role too, so I fully support this.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8459553]
No personal experience with it, but even then, it sounds like a really good addition to have for any larger guilds just to make things easier for the majority of people in general.
Sorta like more co-leaders? I have always wondered what made it impossible. Kinda need this too myself, even.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Funny enough, this is a basic feature in other MMO, RPG games since guild can get quite massive in numbers. I'm kinda surprise SL2 doesn't implement it as yet considering the amount of establish guilds around.

It would be nice to have this option in the game at last, so the owner can be busy while other people can handle the guild in the meantime they're gone.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
Speaking of Guild QoL,

PLEASE MOVE THE 'LEAVE GUILD' BUTTON SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN RIGHT BESIDE THE 'CLOSE WINDOW' BUTTON