Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Astral Advice -- On love, life, and the mind
Posters on every noticeboard around Cellsvich, Dormeho, and even Tannis can be seen...

[Image: VnbQT57.png?1]
[Image: H25Vu2h.png]

For the troubles that ail all aspects of your life - be it love, the mind, or answers that you seek, Doctor Kagami Shinseinai can interpret the cards to shine a light on the stars' wisdom for you.

Doctor Kagami Shinseinai is an accredited psychotherapist with years of experience in divination and life coaching; she has spoken to and given counsel to people of all walks of life. Through intuitive card readings and therapeutic exploration, coupled with a mellow and calm atmosphere, Doctor Shinseinai can decipher the answers you seek for the troubles that bombard you.

Although not a fortune teller, Doctor Shinseinai uses the wisdom of the stars and the guidance of the cards' meanings as a tool to unravel what may seem as inextricable. You may not get a glimpse into your future, but you will certainly get a better understanding of your past and your present -- and that may lead you to where you need to be.

[align=center]Services Offered:
❖Comprehensive Tarot Readings
❖Life advice and life coaching
❖Dream therapy
❖Cognitive therapy
❖Love life coaching and insight
❖General therapy

Astral Advice is located in Eastern Cellsvich, first building in the bottom row. Feel free to send all inquiries by mail! The first session is two-hundred Murai, and all subsequent sessions are four-hundred Murai.

Astral Advice -- where the stars tell you what you need to hear, and not what you want to hear.

OOC Stuff:

If you need any further details or need to contact me, shoot me a DM on Discord at Blissey#0242. I'll usually use LFG to state when the shop is open, but otherwise you can contact me for a session if I'm available. Murai payment can be purely RP and you don't have to actually trade me actual Murai.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)