Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dev Appreciation Thread
Heyo Dev, it's ya friendly neighborhood nobody. I appreciate everything you do and how tencious you are, man. I hope you're doing okay, physically and mentally. And if not, any one of us are i'm sure eager to help if you ever open up. (So, when are you releasing that dating sim?) Jokes aside. Love your work, you've inspired me with Sl1, 2 and Mitadake high and these games all helped me through my own rough times. They're essential parts through my life.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Hi Dev. You have a pretty cool game.
[Image: tenor.gif]
Oh, damn, a thread to show our appreciation towards Dev? Count me in.

There's a lot I've to thank Dev for. I love this game, I've spent countless hours playing it and making several characters. Throughout my time in this game, I've met so many valuable friends that have become more than just 'friends I met on a game'. They're much more than that - they're friends that I love and cherish above all else. But enough of that, we're here to appreciate Dev.

I'd like to thank you, Dev, for taking the time to hear our balance concerns. For taking the time to fix those pesky bugs. For working so hard to change the game for the better, and for your continued efforts in general. I like that you've chosen to interact with us players through the SL2 Discord. It's sometimes fun talking with you, especially when you make jokes every now and then. It's also kinda satisfying, being able to offer our opinion on certain topics in #dev-discussion and being able to know what's changed on the next version in #pending-update-notes.

I really, really appreciate it.
Thank you, Dev.

Don't overexert yourself, by the way. Too much work may be fine for us players, but can we say the same about you? Take your time with those updates!
Well, I'm hopefully not going to be too dramatic about it, but I appreciate you, and what you've done, Dev. From all the way back to mitadake when I played that - and a younger me thought it the greatest thing ever. Actively looked forward to getting on and playing, even if I probably shouldn't have even been on the site back then. After losing access to a computer, I thought I'd never come back to this site.

But eventually, I got a laptop. And, well— I ended up getting roped up in another one of your games and have been here for perhaps over a year now. I'm not quite sure - but hey, that says something, right? That in spite of all the complaints we make, we're still around and playing. Sometimes I don't agree with the way you do things - but all the time I consider this game something special. May not be like all the big and popular releases, but you've created something great - and I've had many great moments along the way.

Here's to seeing what else comes of things, and thank you for still chugging on and supporting the game despite all the noise we give you.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
Thank you all. Your support means the world to me, and I'll try my best to keep the game fresh and alive for a long time to come.