Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trip to the Shadow Zone
So, I was helping out with a Black Beast attack in Dormeho, all is going well. I join a party of somebody who ICly would need assistance, and of course, the black screen join glitch happens. I close dreamseeker, open it again, and I make a move at the same time as the party leader did. It was odd, but I didn't make any mind of it, and so the battle ended normally. I left the party, but suddenly...

It happened.

All of the sudden, I was in a completely dark dimension! Nobody to see, nobody to hear.
[Image: XXuZ4an.png]
[Image: HX7jiUs.png]

So, being curious as to where I was transported, I walked around. At first, there was a whole load of nothing. But, suddenly...!
[Image: wwGCQuk.png]

I happened upon a battle! In fact, multiple. I watched each one with intrigue, until I happened upon Walrus, and spectators seemed to have been able to see me.
[Image: 24zqOGN.png]
[Image: PvgjAz2.png]
[Image: unknown.png]

(picture credit to Ritsu!)

After that, Walrus set me back to my home of Law's End, and all was seemingly normal, however, I have no idea how this happened, but I assume it had something to do with the party leader and myself trying to do moves for my character at the same time. Don't try that at home, kids.